@KTzone » 消閒 - 會員聊天 » 英文急口令

2009-8-10 17:49 meta
英文急口令

[b][font=標楷體]如果悶的話,來唸唸以下的急口令吧[/font][/b]!  
[align=center][table=71%]  [tr]    [td=1,1,6%][font=Arial]1[/font][/td]    [td][font=Arial]If one doctor doctors another doctor , does the     doctor who doctors the doctor doctor the doctor the way the doctor he is doctoring doctors     ? Or does he doctor the doctor the way the doctor who doctors doctors ?[/font][/td]  [/tr][/table][/align]
[align=center][table=71%]  [tr]    [td=1,1,6%][font=Arial]2[/font][/td]    [td][font=Arial]When does the wristwatch strap shop shut ? Does     the wristwatch strap shop shut soon ? Which wristwatch straps are Swiss wristwatch straps     ? The sun shines on shop signs . Sheep shouldn't sleep in a shack . Sheep should sleep in     a shed . [/font][/td]  [/tr][/table][/align]
[align=center][table=71%]  [tr]    [td=1,1,6%][font=Arial]3[/font][/td]    [td][font=Arial]All I want is  a proper cup of  coffee     made in a porper copper coffee pot . You can believe it or not . But I just want a cup of     coffee in a proper coffee pot . Tin coffee pots or iron coffee pots are of no use to me .     If I can't have a proper cup of coffee in a proper copper coffee pot . I'll have a cup of     tea .[/font][/td]  [/tr][/table][/align]
      [table=71%][tr][td=1,1,6%][font=Arial]4[/font][/td]    [td][font=Arial]The cat catchers can't catch caught cats . Betty     beat a bit of butter to make a better butter . A purely rural duel truly plural is better     than  a purely plural duel truly rural . A tidy tiger tied a tie tighter to tidy her     tiny tail .[/font][/td][/tr][/table]

2009-8-10 17:53 bibi.v
第4個好難讀下wow~~

頁: [1]
查看完整版本: 英文急口令